How Covid-driven digital change is helping medium businesses grow
01st October 2021
Share this article:
The pandemic accelerated digital progress in medium businesses by more than three years, according to our latest report with the Centre of Economics and Business Research (Cebr). The result?
- 4.5% higher customer satisfaction
- 3.5% higher employee satisfaction
- 3.5% higher employee productivity
And the positive impact doesn’t end there.
Continued investment in hybrid working technology, digital services and better use of data could add £236 billion to UK GDP by 2040.
But what does all this change mean for your business? And how can you ensure you’re making the most of the opportunities ahead?
We’ve created this medium business-focused summary of our Cebr report to help you answer these questions and more.
- How and why medium businesses have progressed their digital adoption and the specific tools they’ve invested in
- Why digital change has positively impacted the customer and employee experience
- What you need to do now to make the most of this opportunity, ensuring your business is ready to adapt and compete in the years ahead