How Scotland could gain £7.1m as it thrives with hybrid working
08th March 2022
Share this article:
The pandemic accelerated digital transformation in Scotland by 3.3 years, according to our latest report with the Centre of Economics and Business Research (Cebr) which is higher than the UK average of three years.
- 4.9% higher customer satisfaction
- 3.6% higher employee satisfaction
- 3.4% higher employee productivity
And all this at a time when many would expect these number to fall.
If Covid-driven digital change continues at its current pace, it could add £76 billion to UK GDP by 2025.
By 2040 that figure could be £236 billion.
But what does all this mean for your organisation? And how can you ensure you're making the most of the digital opportunities ahead?
We've created this Scotland-focused digital transformation report to help you answer these questions and more.
- How Scotland’s enthusiasm for hybrid working means it has the highest number of days per week spent working remotely out of any region in the UK
- How hybrid working is helping attract and retain a skilled workforce in Scotland
- What you need to do now to make the most of this opportunity and turn it into a permanent, positive change