Reports & guides
A guide to hybrid working success in any organisation
30th August 2023
Share this article:
89% of organisations now have at least some remote or hybrid workers.1
It’s no surprise, then, that 42% of candidates prefer applying for roles in organisations that have established a clear hybrid working policy.2
There are huge opportunities to make your organisation stand out as a great employer and help your people serve customers and citizens better.
With the economy being challenging and unpredictable, however, there’s also a need to balance new tech investment with getting the most from what you already have.
Our guide to hybrid working success gives you five practical steps for better hybrid working and answers the following questions:
- How do you get hybrid working right?
- Why do you need a long-term hybrid working strategy now and what should that look like?
- What are the potential benefits for those who make a success of it?
- The Changing Shape of Work in the UK 2023 ─ A study by Context Consulting for Virgin Media O2 Business and Android Enterprise
- Tech and the battle for talent report 2023